[SOLVED] Sound Volume adjustment

arb65912

Gentlemen,

I can not find the corresponding thread but I remember reading that saving sound volume is hard to implement so every time the plane is reloaded, sound volume is set to 100%.

I perfectly understand that.

I was thinking that something else could be implemented to make the customer life easier. :D

Would it be hard to allow to drag ALL sliders together?

I think that option would make many user very happy.

Cheers, AJ 

OK, I need to have the volume ( master volume for headphones ) high , it is overall sound output volume and has nothing to with X-Plane.

This way , with X-Plane sound maximized, I am able to hear and communicate with ATC.

With the situation described above, the maximum volume settings in SAAB are way too high and I need to crank them down individually to get a comfortable "mix"

You provided the adjustment for individual sound components by dragging each slider individually.

I asked simple thing, can I drag all sliders together in one slide?

It might be a hard thing to implement or very easy, I am not a programmer.  :)

I hope I explained it better now.

Cheers, AJ 

I generally have to do this on all planes when I fly on VATSIM.  Turn the plane's sound down, either from within X-Plane's audio control panel or through the plugin volume controls (every third party plane seems to implement this differently, so it's one of the first things I have to teach myself :) ), so that I can hear ATC, since xsquawkbox does NOT have a volume control..

Also I noticed that you have to turn up the audio panel's COM1 slider to see even the text ATIS when you've got the radio tuned to the ATIS frequency.  That was a nice touch, it makes sense and it's realistic (well, text ATIS isn't realistic, but you guys don't have control over that, and you certainly can't get a real ATIS with the audio panel set to zero volume in the real world ;) ).