THANKS!

flydav

Just finished my second flight EBBR to EDDF no alarms, no nothing I had 2 amazing hours of my life and among the best ever spent at the simulator.

I used Vor navigation and that mini GPS which is a genius piece of code and does not offend the concept of this plane with something that doesn't belong.

I used to hate props but this plane is blowing me away, it is just unreal...actually it is very realistic I kissed the runway ad EDDF so smooth the landing was, unbelievable! I feel like I'm in love with something new and never experienced before, love the flight model!

I had only one tiny issue with the dh it was stuck to 0 and couldn't set it up.

Oh man I can't wait to fly it again tomorrow and after that to try the first night time flight.

Thanks for all your dedication making this plane and if I may suggest start working on a FMC for the B variant it doesn't matter that it's going to take 2 more years but the plane is already delivered and it's here and it's a joy to fly. 

• Upvote 5

Thanks I got it to work on my first flight but not on the second one...I'll pay more attention tonight.

Regarding the ground sound I saw they are there, I'm gonna try to put the engines sound to zero and if I hear the ground roll I know it's playing and I will just edit the file and increase the volume.