Saab 340A Livery Requests

PWJT8D

Have been away since 2013 but have managed to find all my source data for Saab340 and other X-Plane Aircraft.

Have also moved on to Adobe Illustrator CC from CorelDraw.

Attached a recent quick livery just to find out where all the parts go - I know Lufthansa never flew Saab 340's but I am just re-finding my feet painting Liveries.

I will update my 2013 Aer Lingus downloads first then start on some new/asked for Liveries here.

Leen - I found your paintkit - I hope you don't mind me using it again.

Allan

LufthansaTest1.png

LufthansaTest2.png

• Upvote 4

On 7/21/2016 at 6:14 PM, amo63 said:

Lufthansa Regional:

Wow, I'm not usually a fan of fictional liveries but I really like the Lufthansa look on the Saab. Thanks, I can't wait to download those two! 

I already made two requests (and one is being graciously done by Goran), but I'd also like to request the Estonian Air Regional regular livery to compliment the 'hockey bird' version that comes with the plane. I think the Estonian scheme looks especially smart on the Saab

1024px-Estonian_Air_Regional_Saab_340A_D

• 2 weeks later...
On 29 July 2016 at 9:06 PM, hamoody said:

Wow, I'm not usually a fan of fictional liveries but I really like the Lufthansa look on the Saab. Thanks, I can't wait to download those two! 

I already made two requests (and one is being graciously done by Goran), but I'd also like to request the Estonian Air Regional regular livery to compliment the 'hockey bird' version that comes with the plane. I think the Estonian scheme looks especially smart on the Saab

Amo63 is or was working on it … 

Edited by kickremi

• 3 months later...

The basic stuff is done.  Just have to go over the real one to make sure I get all the little details finished.  I'll be honest and say I haven't had much of a chance over the past couple of weeks because we've been seriously busy trying to get the Saab ready for XP11.  It'll get done as soon as things relax a bit.  Apologies for the delay.

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

The basic stuff is done.  Just have to go over the real one to make sure I get all the little details finished.  I'll be honest and say I haven't had much of a chance over the past couple of weeks because we've been seriously busy trying to get the Saab ready for XP11.  It'll get done as soon as things relax a bit.  Apologies for the delay.

No need to apologize! I totally understand you must be very busy with the Saab. Thanks for the update and for making this livery

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...