Saab 340A Livery Requests

PWJT8D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Calm Air International...... of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I would sure like one of these liveries.

I flew the B & B+ for a few years there about 20 years ago. Routes used to go north into the Arctic. In October one could start in Winnipeg at +20'C and finish 7-8 hours later in Baker Lake (CYBK) (4000' gravel) in blizzard at -20'C after doing a vor/dme or ndb approach to get in sometimes circling at night with 1-2 miles viz - no gps approaches for this company in those days. If you liked variation in your flying Calm Air International was the place to be.....plus the pilots were represented by ALPA.  The SF340 was/is a very capable pilot's airplane. Saab produced a gravel kit for the company for this purchase of new aircraft. After i left they started SF340 service to yet another arctic community (CYUT) with 3400' of gravel. More than a few of these runways had quite a good slope to them. Great aircraft. If you did your part the aircraft would do its part.

Edited by dbw11

• 9 months later...

Since the update is coming close I would like to request a livery that is very near to me. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossair_Flight_498#/media/File:39bb_-_Crossair_Saab_340B;_HB-AKK@ZRH;09.09.1998_(8296142611).jpg

Me and my dad used to look at the planes land in Agno LSZA when I was a kid and they had this livery. This was before the collapse and then we moved from there so it is still in my memory. There are 2 other Crossair liveries out there but I would really appreciate this one. 

7 hours ago, sandpatch said:

Since the update is coming close I would like to request a livery that is very near to me. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossair_Flight_498#/media/File:39bb_-_Crossair_Saab_340B;_HB-AKK@ZRH;09.09.1998_(8296142611).jpg

Me and my dad used to look at the planes land in Agno LSZA when I was a kid and they had this livery. This was before the collapse and then we moved from there so it is still in my memory. There are 2 other Crossair liveries out there but I would really appreciate this one. 

That's an interesting one.  I'll see what I can do.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Hi! I have a request for a livery of the newest operator of the SF340A. Namely the smal Swedish airline: Air Gotland/Gotlandsflyg. They are, as the name suggest operating flights between Gotland and the Swedish mainland. 

The aircraft they use is a Saab 340A with the reg SP-KPL leased from the Polish airline SprintAir. It flies between Bromma City Airport, Stockholm to Visby Airport, Gotland, with around 4 flight a week.

I would mean alot if that livery would be made, bc then I could fly the route Bromma-Visby in ther own colors.

Thanks!

I have included two pictures of Air gotland:s Saab 340 that I took in October :)

Isak

201345534_DSC_1987(2).jpg

1752191687_DSC_1988(2).jpg

• 3 weeks later...