Saab 340A Livery Requests

PWJT8D

As the Saab 340A came out of the box with an excellent selection of wonderful liveries, I'm sure there are still quite a few out there that some customers would like to see made, my self included. So feel free to add onto the list and hopefully some livery painters would like to jump in and contribute!

My requests are:

Corporate N384MA

Lakeshore Express

NWA "Albino"

IBC Airways passenger and cargo versions

Edited by PWJT8D

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Reproducing a livery what was in real life on a 340B or a Fairchild, on the Saab 340A  , OK.

At first sight these planes are so alike , I do not have problems with that (nobody has I think.)

BUT...... making complete "Imaginary"  liveries..............? Do not expect me to do that.

Sometimes I add a small logo or sticker wich was not on the real thing just to make it a bit more eye-catching.
That`s as far as I like to go.

Last decade I made many ( 200+) liveries only three of them were imaginary or better said phantasy.

A "House-livery" for the Project Fokker Jetline  ,Fokker F28  for FS9

A Robin DR40  "House-livery"  for XP-France Simulation

and a "House-livery "  for the L.E.S. Saab 340A

( all on request by the developers )

Making liveries wich do not exist ( or existed ) in real life is quiet simple , they are always OK , no-one can tell wrong from right.

My only problem is,...............I do not like making   " phantasy ".

Cheers

Leen

PS:

Till today I made a total of  ninetheen liveries for the L.E.S. Saab 340A  and I really would welcome other painters to pick up the brushes and fill our hangar with beautifull Saab liveries.
This airplane is very well paintable and even suitable for unexperienced painters.

Edited by Leen de Jager
  • Upvote 2

Leen, could you please consider doing Sprint Air 340A Cargo variant if your free time permits?

They use those cargo versions to haul mail every work day all over Poland.

One of the best looking liveries on the Saab IMHO. Propably not the easiest to paint, but I bet with your talent it would look fantastic in XP!

1771643.jpg

Edited by niebieski

Leen,

Great work on your Saab 340 liveries.

I just bought it a few days ago and have started painting again after many years away.

Attached Aer Lingus Commuter from the early 1990s I have been working on.

Hopefully it will be up to your great standards for inclusion in an expanding Saab 340 Livery Hangar.

Allan

post-12941-0-92545900-1382921142_thumb.j

Edited by amo63

Till today I made a total of  ninetheen liveries for the L.E.S. Saab 340A  and I really would welcome other painters to pick up the brushes and fill our hangar with beautifull Saab liveries.

I'm looking forward to making the Cook Islands livery once I get ahold of this beauty! It's on my Christmas wishlist.