Saab 340A Release Status Report

Cameron

I must say, I am kind of disappointed that the Saab didn't make the "last night or this morning" release.

You're giving us a really good case as to why we traditionally give you guys almost NO info on release dates. :) Let this comment be an example.

I am still assuming there is a release for today, correct?

Who started this whole "today" thing, anyhow? I haven't seen any of our own people make such a comment, so just curious. We've been pretty good about making this form of info available to you. :)

• Upvote 2

A watched pot never boils. Patience is a virtue. Everything comes to those who wait. Rome wasn't built in a day. We must learn to walk before we can run.

I'm quite sure that there is no slacking off going on right now on the X-Aviation and LES side of the computer monitor. Every bit of information about an aircraft release should be taken with a grain of salt. After all it is just an estimation. I know that Cameron and the group want nothing more then to get us all the Saab as quickly as they can. If it's not on the front page with a big for sale sign on it, then it must not be done. Simple as that.