Saab 340A - Menu System Preview

Cameron

can you explain this reaction? Some of the Saab 340 had FMS or GPS-systems. So i think the one who is stupid here... :D

This question has been asked and answered multiple times. The 340A, both in sim and in real life, is not equipped with an FMS.

And there you have it.  All you would have to do is read a bit of the threads about the Saab 340A and you would have known the answer before you posted the question.

People read forums?

I am truly shocked.

All these years...

Only by accident. It's kind of like how old people drive. They aren't really sure how they got to where they are and it is nowhere near where they wanted to go. Now hours are spent just trying to get back to where you needed to be.

• Upvote 1

They aren't really sure how they got to where they are and it is nowhere near where they wanted to go. Now hours are spent just trying to get back to where you needed to be.

OK, own up! Who's been spreading furfee's about me?

Edited by Kris Pryo

This question has been asked and answered multiple times. The 340A, both in sim and in real life, is not equipped with an FMS.

OK but i really didnt found anything about this. But i admit not having read alle hundreds posts about this aircraft. For the second part of your answer: in fact an FMS or GPS could be integrated in this aircraft, since i found posts of real pilots having used an FMS in the Saab 340. But it is not standard-equipment, that's right. But it would perhaps be an idea for an option in the future ;-)

Edited by frankbyte