Saab 340A - Release week is here!

Cameron

C'mon fella's, obviously it will be ready when it's ready.

I'm sure that psychological baggage (e.g. unnecessary guilt) is the last thing that we, would want the people who are making our toys to experience at this late stage of the game!

I can guarantee that your collective existence is not in jeopardy because the SAAB is a tad later than you all expected! :D

Edited by Kris Pryo
  • Upvote 1

It's all good.  The anticipation people have is actually very motivating.  

We're giving the whole aircraft a looking over to make sure everything is in place.  It was pointed out, as early as this morning, that I had to make a few adjustments that I missed along with finding a couple of issues myself that I missed.  

With the exception of the manual, we're at the point now where we are "turning off the lights before we leave".

Cheers fellas

• Upvote 2

It's all good.  The anticipation people have is actually very motivating.  

We're giving the whole aircraft a looking over to make sure everything is in place.  It was pointed out, as early as this morning, that I had to make a few adjustments that I missed along with finding a couple of issues myself that I missed.  

With the exception of the manual, we're at the point now where we are "turning off the lights before we leave".

Cheers fellas

You can bet that I will be flying the crap out of this plane. I have allready brushed up on my RNAV skills with the JS32 and MU-2B. Now I am just patiently (impatiently) waiting. GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY! :D

• Upvote 1

C'mon fella's, obviously it will be ready when it's ready.

I'm sure that psychological baggage (e.g. unnecessary guilt) is the last thing that we, would want the people who are making our toys to experience at this late stage of the game!

I can guarantee that your collective existence is not in jeopardy because the SAAB is a tad later than you all expected! :D

:P Its like driving a school bus full of kids to Disney World. 

"Are we there yet" is echoing a thousand times from the back; but ya cant do anything! Why?

Because your'e stuck in traffic!

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Quick question...

When you move the sun visors in the VC, is their movement reflected on the external visual model (ie when views from outside)?

I ask because I noticed in the video it looks like the visors are always in the side windows (when viewed externally).

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

This plane looks AMAZING! Why didn't I know about this before lol

Probably because you've been hanging out in the world of censorship that is x-plane.org. :)

Anyways, no matter now. Your wait to see it and experience it will be far less than those that have followed it for years. ;)

• Upvote 3

Probably because you've been hanging out in the world of censorship that is x-plane.org. :)

Anyways, no matter now. Your wait to see it and experience it will be far less than those that have followed it for years. ;)

HeHe,Releasing The Saab has got to be like sending your kid away to school,You don't want to let go...but you have to.
  • Upvote 1

HeHe,Releasing The Saab has got to be like sending your kid away to school,You don't want to let go...but you have to.

I'm sure its not like that...... Your kid going to school costs money. Them releasing the Saab will make them money. To top if off they then can take a breather. (I guess you can say the same for sending you kid off, LOL)

Every day it's not out cost them money, I am sure they are working their butts off to get it out the door. :D

Edited by AtomicFrawg
  • Upvote 2