Saab 340A Preview - September 1st, 2013

Cameron

Hello, All!,

Testing continues to progress well and we have been pleased with the results up to this point. As of now we are on track for our internal release date, and we'll have more info on this soon!

Here's a quick preview of another livery you can expect to be available in the Saab 340A package. This one is Kenya Airways, and is done by Leen de Jager!

Want to see past previews? Click hereherehereherehereherehere, here, and here!

Enjoy!

KEN_09_01_2013_1.jpg

KEN_09_01_2013_2.jpg

KEN_09_01_2013_3.jpg

KEN_09_01_2013_4.jpg

• Upvote 7

Doesn't say much for us Canadians (his spelling)...

Lemme guess Pacific Coastal, Bearskin and Calm Air? One can dream :)

im really sorry. I type but I never check if I spelled something correctly. I type fast, and I'm not used to it. Once again I'm sorry. Sorry if it offended your nationality. I really love Canada and Canadians. Edited by SloshyPage23

im really sorry. I type but I never check if I spelled something correctly. I type fast, and I'm not used to it. Once again I'm sorry. Sorry if it offended your nationality. I really love Canada and Canadians.

Oh no worry. I thought you were Canadian... that's all :)

Yes.

This project uses Gizmo 64bit.

Gizmo 64bit has fixed any problems with Gizmo 32bit you may have had in the past.

SASL and DreamEngine aircraft are no longer a problem.

We have one customer with a bug that needs to be fixed in Gizmo 64bit. Just one.

Hehe, I assume you're talking about me ... actually, there's no bug, the bug is my like I said ! If things are made to work in X-Plane 64 bit and I launch 64 32 bits instead ... hey ... just because of " retro compatibility " for the GNS 530

That dude really has to update his product