Unable to read CRJ v1/v2/vr datarefs

vpil0t

Hello,

I'm scratching my head around a problem I haven't been able to solve for a long time. I'm trying to access some CRJ datarefs, namely the Vspeeds of the plane, as set by the pilot prior to take-off. Philipp has published this in his CRJ Datarefs listing :

// VALUES#define CRJ_SPD_V1_VAL        "CRJ/spd/v1_value"#define CRJ_SPD_V2_VAL        "CRJ/spd/v2_value"#define CRJ_SPD_VR_VAL        "CRJ/spd/vr_value"#define CRJ_SPD_VT_VAL        "CRJ/spd/vt_value"

But I'm unable to read them (or set them) in my plugin (using Gizmo). No matter what I do, treating them as float or integer, they always read 0 (or some very strange, ever-changing numbers). Other CRJ Datarefs, like "CRJ/reverser1_arm", I can read/set them without any problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by vpil0t

Nope, none of the solutions work. Gizmo can communicate with the CRJ plugin because I'm able to set/read some other CRJ datarefs, but the Vspeeds are always at 0. It may be a CRJ bug or some error on my side, but I really spent a lot of time trying to solve this problem.

If somebody could confirm that it's indeed possible de read/set the Vspeeds values that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...