Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peter T.

A350-900 XWB Maiden Flight livestream

15 posts in this topic

With inappropriate language splurted from your mouth, you will likely be banned...

Perhaps his friend is doing this? Not saying that is excusable but it has happened before...

Back on topic. The take off was beautiful. Cannot wait to fly on the A350 :)

Edited by Orcair

Its five hours long  :D. Perhaps we should post the time code of interesting highlights 

very nice liftoff, and a beautiful plane overall, the tires are surprisingly widely spaced, and I didn't expect a backwards tilt on them... anyways, somebody better get on that and build one!

douches!

I guess we better put a face to a name:

post-196-0-38108000-1371245315_thumb.jpg

Care to keep up your antics, Ben?

very mature actions of a founder to without permission post a photograph, without permission from the owner of the picture. I am sure posting a livery without consent here breaches the same rules hmmm

very mature actions of a founder to without permission post a photograph, without permission from the owner of the picture. I am sure posting a livery without consent here breaches the same rules hmmm

I guess you should reconsider what you put in the public domain, and how you act in said domain.

Welcome back (a month later). Don't do it again (nice editing skills, by the way). I hope that's clear enough.