Dubai Scenery X-plane OMDB

alexaircraft

FS2X-Plane have feelings, if you treat it badly like feeding a bunch of hard-to-convert sceneries to the program...it will be angry and it wont convert nicely. if you feed him good easy-to-convert scenery then it will like you and will help convert your sceneries "nicely".

Jokes....FlyTampa OMDB converts pretty well except some missing underlying textures...

(From the flytampa folder after installation) Okay, to be clear:

msfs scenery location:    FS2004>Addon Scenery>Dubai

Additional msfs libraries: FS2004>

X-Plane Scenery:            X-Plane 10>Custom Scenery

Sorry I never really converted and decided to take a risk with the money, lilttle newbie at scenery conversions. hope this is right

Okay, it worked thank you! Its a relief, what I'm doing now is actually putting is tons of static and animated aircraft and ground services, and Also deleted those black squares, I'm doing it accurately, and I think I'll post it when I'm done. Im using files from some of the most popular sceneries, and took a few from the Paris sceneries and KSFO payware ones. Will be good in the end. 

• 3 months later...

The only problem is with the runways, there are hundreds of tiny black squares replacing the runway lights, and they are not appearing in overlay editor. I'm going to be looking for a solution..

did you get the fsxversion i believe you needed fs9 NOT SURE   You will need to fix it

Edited by SloshyPage23

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

can i please have the dubia file converted because i dont know how to do all the converting stuff. i would be very appreciated if i can downloaded it. you guys are all very smart when it comes to this stuff :) thank you for your time

That would not be legal! We do not condone copyright infringement here at x-pilot

• 9 months later...