Future FMC question

Cortezf

Hi there, first of all I wanted to say thanks for the magnificent product! I'm mainly on FSX but have recently been coming back to XP10 for the CRJ. (I plan on getting the JS as well).

Anyway, I did a search and I couldn't come up with much so I apologize if this has been answered already. But are there any plans to upgrade the FMC? By which I mean manually adding altitude/speed restrictions, a full Perf page, etc?

Thanks again!

I may be wrong but I believe they modelled the CRJ FMC correctly - the FMC does not have those options I believe. 

I tried doing some research into that and as far as I can tell there are CRJ-200s with autothrottles, but its only a retrofit option, they came out of the factory without it.  How that relates to alt/speed restrictions on the FMC I'm not sure, but I haven't noticed the lack of them to be honest.  The plane is heaps of fun to fly and maintaining the correct speeds manually teaches you a whole lot more about flying than plugging numbers into a computer inside your computer.

• Upvote 1