Pushback question

stayup

i am using X-Plane 10 and recently downloaded Simple Pushback and placed it in the plug in folder. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. I have tried using the default hot key, shift+f1, with no success. Anyone else have this problem? Is there another pushback utility , freeware or pay ware, that will work?

Would appreciate help with this issue.

Thanks,

Thanks, John , for the response. I do use the 64 bit version, but I did try the 32 bit and that did not work either. Do you know of any other push back utilities that work with x-plane 10? I'm somewhat surprised that x-plane 10 doesn't  include a push back function.

Thanks,

Irv

mmmmm, there could be something wrong with x-plane itself not reading the file. but at this point i dont know what else to say. i mean you could just try restarting x-plane and see if it helps but other than that, i got nothing.

• 8 months later...

Then your installation is probably wrong. To solve the problem you should delete the whole python installation and redo it. 

It didn't work for me either the first time. But I followed the procedure again and it works. So please read the manuals for python and it should work :)