Using X-Plane default buildings/objects on top of Real Scenery

mdolislager

Sorry if this exists somewhere on the forum already. I did my best research and didn't seem to find one that nailed my specific question on the head.

Anyways, is it possible to layer the Real Scenery package so that the objects in X-Plane appear on top of the Real Scenery? The objects I'm talking about are the default ones XP uses in the settings->rendering options menu where you can select "default, a lot, mega tons, etc." Is there a way to have those on top of Real Scenery?

Sorry if this exists somewhere on the forum already. I did my best research and didn't seem to find one that nailed my specific question on the head.

Anyways, is it possible to layer the Real Scenery package so that the objects in X-Plane appear on top of the Real Scenery? The objects I'm talking about are the default ones XP uses in the settings->rendering options menu where you can select "default, a lot, mega tons, etc." Is there a way to have those on top of Real Scenery?

I was just mentioning this in another thread. It's possible, I've seen a lot of videos of people getting this to work. Check out my other thread about this subject.

Here's the link:

http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php/topic/4882-how-to-mix-and-match-custom-scenery-for-optimal-results/

Edited by captain420