YTYA - Tyabb v2

That looks ACE! Can't wait to fly around there

Cheers, it means alot :) I couldn't have done it without your Sketchup to x-plane tutorials.

Haven't been on the Mornington Pennisula since my Portsea days .. now that's going back some ...

It is a very nice part of the world, I guess you are going to have to make a virtual flight round Portsea. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Cheers! :)

I am struggling a bit at the moment though.

The scenery loads perfectly on the mac I developed it on, I then moved the scenery package across to my new PC on a USB and it just won't load. It doesn't crash the sim but it just gets stuck loading the area.

Hopefully someone here knows what is going on. Once I get it to work on my new computer it is ready to upload.

Andy

Haha, thanks for the kind words,  :D

I will ask around and see if I can get this sorted. The good news for you though is that this will and always will be freeware.

If you are in the Tyabb area I have made Tooraddin using the default library objects. You will find it as default in the latest version of X-Plane as it is made using WED's lego bricks!

Boy, seeing all those great freeware airports getting better and better every month I doubt that we will see a lot of commercial airport developers in XP. If Laminar adds some more HQ objects and facades and improves usability of WED we will have hundreds of quality default airports and hundrets of HQ freeware airports all over the world. I just compared the freeware LSZH to the aerosoft payware version - and honestly I prefer the freeware version.
I've already more really nice airports on my HD than I can fly to...

Flo

Edited by FloB

• 1 month later...