What aircraft types would you like us to do most?

Cameron

What category of aircraft do you prefer?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What category of aircraft do you prefer?

• Regional (CRJ, Turboprop, etc)
    • General Aviation (Cessna 172, B200, etc)
    • Heavy Metal (737, 747, etc)
    • Fighters (you like speed!)

Guys, this thread was idle for nearly four years...

Well done. You've come in a week later to point out what we can all see from the post dates. I suppose we should at least be grateful you haven't decorated your post with remedial grammar corrections of non-native speakers' text, brags about how you bitch-slapped other contributors to the community or appeals to how you know how it really is because you got your ass handed to you by a black-belt one time.

• Downvote 1

Well done. You've come in a week later to point out what we can all see from the post dates. I suppose we should at least be grateful you haven't decorated your post with remedial grammar corrections of non-native speakers' text, brags about how you bitch-slapped other contributors to the community or appeals to how you know how it really is because you got your ass handed to you by a black-belt one time.

I'd like to believe you don't typically stoop to this level and carry yourself with more maturity.

Please don't bring that into this thread. It's really not necessary, scotchegg. I know you're better than that.

Guys, this thread was idle for nearly four years...

Nonetheless, it seems the topic is still relevant. There are many topics that are just as well left buried deep in the bowels of the forums, but I see no harm in this one being resurrected. Edited by ointment

What i mean is, can someone make a detailed 777 doesnt have to be like the proffesional version but something that is compatible with XP10, not liveries, but the actual aircraft, i would prefer the airline to be pakistan international airlines, if anyone could do this, that would be great.. And i dont want the xpfw AL file or some sort, like a sort of detail 777, if not with the airlines then any airline would do but it has to be 777, thank you xx