Super MD 80

parsec

Regards to All,

A.T.S. is pleased is pleased to announce the start of development of the Super MD 80.

Will be developed for X-Plane 10, payware Aircraft, for the moment no release date.

We'll be back soon with more information and pictures.

Thank you for your kind attention...

Parsec.

post-6889-0-91859700-1366109098_thumb.pn

post-6889-0-84685700-1366109114_thumb.pn

post-6889-0-63885400-1366109130_thumb.pn

post-6889-0-33826700-1366109144_thumb.pn

post-6889-0-31081900-1366109160_thumb.pn

• Upvote 2

I know it's too soon, but could you provide more details on what's going to be simulated and what are your plans on this subject. Glad to see another jet airliner brought to XP!!!!! Thanks!

Project Description MD80:

1) The aircraft will be equipped with 3d model external super detailed, 3d passenger cabin, and  3d cockpit.

2) External complete animations 95% compared to the real airplane except doors cargo and ground service connections.

3) Cockpit full animations avionic analogue instruments, custom Autopilot, Sistems Electrical, Air Conditioning & Pressurization, Fire Warning & Protection, Fuel, Hydraulics ecc., via plug-ins.

4) Custom FMC ? To be decided.....

5) Custom Sounds.

Other features are yet to be decided.
  • Upvote 1

I was trying to be nice Mr. Smith but you obviously missed that based on your smartass response.  That kind of attitude gains little traction around here.  Your signature is an obvious distraction to an otherwise great thread.

I'll let the Great Oz fix the issue for you.

I was trying to be nice Mr. Smith but you obviously missed that based on your smartass response.  That kind of attitude gains little traction around here.  Your signature is an obvious distraction to an otherwise great thread.

I'll let the Great Oz fix the issue for you.

I am also trying to be nice...I changed the picture for one that was smaller but apperently not small enough, so I will change it again, so let me ask again is this one better?