Super MD 80

parsec

• 4 weeks later...

Few updates lately as I'm very busy with the holdings management so lot of coding activity, here are two screenshot of actual work in progress:

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 18.31.57.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 18.32.16.jpg

Actually I plan it to be a simple management, probably limited to no more than two, three holdings due the complexity of the system, but I’ll try to improve it in subsequent updates.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Today I did some specific tests regarding a feature I never told you about: I planned a function in order to automatically update the plane when the plugin find a newer version, in this way you shouldn't worry about missing and/or manual updates and theoretically you could update every single component of the plane (the code allow this), no matter if the update is about a script, a texture, a sound, an object or anything else... the only possible issue is about the generated data traffic when transferring big files such textures or objects, that's something I need to analyze carefully.

In short when an update is available you'll see this sequence: 

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 15.30.43.jpg

You'll decide to accept the update or not, it's up to you.

Let's say that you have accepted the update, so let's stop the main script engine: 

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 15.30.57.jpg

starting to get the updated files and apply them: 

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 15.31.06.jpg

Finally, you'll be prompted to reload the plane:

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 15.31.24.jpg

If something goes wrong during the update process another window will tell you that, the only issues I found during this process are about internet connection and/or server availability, nothing else, in this case you can reload the plane and then choose to try again or decline the update in order to try later. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Gentlemen, we're very happy to say that our site is finally online, another step forward the release of our MD-82!

The site is available here: http://ats-simulations.com/

Other than the announcements here, you can subscribe our newsletter in order to receive our news by e-mail.

Please feel free to let us know what you think and if you find any kind of problem with the site, thank you very much.

AlfaMike

Edited by AlfaMike
  • Upvote 4