Falco on 64 bit

larjeet

I haven' compiled the Falco plugins to 64-bit yet Larry.   Dealing with 3 operating systems is a pain...its the main reason why we're all wanting to go with gizmo and we wont' have to deal with that kind of stuff.  I suspect I'll get to the Falco at some point.  I have higher priority things that I must manage first though.

TomK

• 1 month later...

The Falco has officially been adapted to the new Gizmo workflow pipeline and is 90% converted to Gizmo (in only 7 hours of work).   This does NOT mean it will come out in the next week.  I am using the Falco for testing 2 new frameworks for electrical and sound systems.    It is fair to say though that the 64-bit Gizmo version of the Falco will probably be out sometime in the summer if not sooner ;)

TomK

Edited by tkyler

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Can someone please let me know whether the drop dead gorgeous Falco is 64-bit capable (this thread suggests it will have happened some time ago), and whether the Falco will run in XP 10.30.

Honestly, there isn't a Carenado or Alabeo that can match the Falco, so even if you have something for Falco pilots to try even if less than 100% for now, then please let us have it!

Thanks,

Fabio

The Falco actually sits a good way toward 64-bit compatibility but enough remains that it needs a window of time I can't fit into my schedule at the moment.  The good news is that the Falco will see 64-bit light of day (barring my untimely death) and improved when it does....and it will be a great value too.

TomK

• Upvote 1

The Falco actually sits a good way toward 64-bit compatibility but enough remains that it needs a window of time I can't fit into my schedule at the moment.  The good news is that the Falco will see 64-bit light of day (barring my untimely death) and improved when it does....and it will be a great value too.

Take a few more months. I don't have my new simming computer yet. Maybe by the end of the year. Your schedule is fine... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Any news on this being 64-bit yet? Would love to get this plane back in my personal hanger but time is passing and no joy - yet?

Thanks

It's one of my favorite aircraft too. Truth be told, I don't think we'll see much of ANYTHING from Tom until after his obligations on the IXEG 737 are completed.

• 4 weeks later...