GPS inactive in 1.2 (1.3)

ansorgj

hello,

had to update X-Plane to 9.5 (beta) to be able to fly the Falco. Now in the Seamax, the GPS does not seem to work anymore. It does not turn on and all the knobs and buttons seem to be not accessible at all (no click cursor).

I do seem to have version 1.2, although the description in the ACF says v.1.3  ???

Any ideas?

thank you

Hello...

Well I tested when 9.50 beta was outside.. and now already and both times the GPS works perfectly. No problem at all. But maybe that bug is from Laminar, becuase I use their GPS for representation on the Seamax. I suggest you never fly on beta versions, because I never give support on beta ones (I can fix something on beta than latter won't work on another beta one...)

Anyway.. you can report a bug here:

http://dev.x-plane.com/support/bugreport.html

for sure must be something about Laminar and your hardware. If it was working before and now on a new version of x-plane not.. then is something pointing that direction.

About the 1.3 version on the acf is wrong. I made a mistake there. It is 1.2 version. 1.3 version is the Javelin.

• 1 month later...

Hello...

Well I tested when 9.50 beta was outside.. and now already and both times the GPS works perfectly. No problem at all.

Hello and thanks. SeaMax is indeed working well in 9.50. At least if it is loaded right from the beginning.

Only when some other aircrafts have been used in the same X-Plane session, the GPS issue happens again, see http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=779.msg6199#msg6199

• 7 months later...

hello,

had to update X-Plane to 9.5 (beta) to be able to fly the Falco. Now in the Seamax, the GPS does not seem to work anymore. It does not turn on and all the knobs and buttons seem to be not accessible at all (no click cursor).

I do seem to have version 1.2, although the description in the ACF says v.1.3  ???

Any ideas?

thank you

I've been away from X-Plane for a while and I'm not sure if I have the 1.2 version of the Seamax. I've checked the 'Plane txt' and it reads 1.1.

I don't recall getting an email for the upgrade... but then my memory's not what it was.

Is there a way to check if I have the latest version?

Edit: I've just loaded the plane and see no sign of a Garmin. So it appears I didn't receive the update email.

• 2 weeks later...