Complete Hawaiian Island Package?

captain420

I love flying in this region and would like to know if you guys will be planning on making the rest of the other islands as well? I would love to find a one stop place to get the entire chain of islands. Especially the Big Island with its Mauna Kea observatory and South Point windfarms, that island is extremely beautiful. Can't really find any decent scenery for X-Plane 10.20 now that its finally 64bit compatible.

Please I hope this is in the future roadmap for this. I would definitely buy this and I'm sure many others would as well. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I'd like to second the comment and thank Cameron for the acknowledgment. The Hawaiian Islands make for some of the most enjoyable flying. Great for piloting big jets to from KSFO, KLAX or KSEA and perfect for an evening of island hopping.

The RealScenery Oahu add-on is by far the best scenery product that I have purchased and as much as I still enjoy flying round the rest of the Islands, my heart sinks a little when I leave Honolulu, fly east over Diamond Head and the plausible scenery of Molokai appears though the haze... no disrespect to Laminar's global scenery, its just that RealScenery products capture the Majesty that nature has created.

I hope the other Islands are revisited in the future.

Same here, I would love to see this come true! I would love to take a tour around all the islands and enjoy the beautiful scenery, especially the Big Island. I can picture myself flying over the north side towards Wapio Valley, and then over saddle road to Bradshaw Airfield then heading up to the summit of Mauna Kea where I can look at the beautiful big observatories where they use to star gaze at night and then fly down to south point and revisit the beautiful Kamoan windfarms. There's so much to see and explore on the big island!