.ORG is down?

horani

Because I am the only one from 1000 people watching that posts a joke? Come on. As my nickname states I hate the org, sure. I also will hope that they stay down forever, or at least have a change in the staff before reopening.

*rolls eyes*

I hope this isn't out of line... But here at X-Pilot, I kind of think of this place as a "I was kicked from the .Org and here is a reasonable place that's X-Plane related" which is why I'm wondering why you guys care so much. This isn't meant to be a criticizing post, but I'm just curious. :)

I hope this isn't out of line... But here at X-Pilot, I kind of think of this place as a "I was kicked from the .Org and here is a reasonable place that's X-Plane related" which is why I'm wondering why you guys care so much. This isn't meant to be a criticizing post, but I'm just curious.

Not sure I see the sense in this post?

There's no rule that states you have to choose this site or the other, and most people here visit the org as well. Of course, there's a vocal group who have also been kicked from the there (naturally you won't see their posts at the org), but having multiple places to discuss our hobby is a good thing for everyone in the community.

There's a distinguished line between disliking the site and disliking management. Complaints come from the management, not the existence of the site or the wonderful people in the X-Plane community, which is why we care. The org serves a great purpose, regardless of disagreements.

• Upvote 2