DH Comet 4 coming soon

Wayne Roberts

hello everyone

This is just a quick vid of the DH Comet 4 soon to be released by Guy montague-pollock dh-aircraft.co.uk,this is a beta version I have permission to post this from Guy he is still doing some final changes so it may look a ittle different to this version. However its a great plane fly's by the numbers has a busy cockpit, like the 727 has engineers station and Navigators station both functional .

hope you enjoy the vid its my first atempt and better ones should follow

Regards

Wayne Roberts 

• Upvote 2

You might be interested that Wayne is using the cut down, low-poly, low-resolution version.  I made it specially for one of the beta-testers who is using a PowerMac G5.  Originally, I had no intention of releasing it, but — thanks to Wayne — I've changed my mind.  It could well be useful.  The Comet is a big package, so the "economy" version could benefit people running older hardware, or when flying on line with other traffic.

The latest work is here (hot off the press):

http://www.dh-aircraft.co.uk/news/files/96eb54e98a365457e0c1de96d570b03b-100.html

• Upvote 4