DH6 Twin Otter

Goran_M

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think so have a look at this vid (Not Mine)

Its just X-plane 9 with some xp 10 standard aircraft, look at the shuttle cockpit!. It says between thanks giving and Christmas. I'm Auzzie and I dont know when thanks giving is.\

To prove Lamier have lifted their game with default aircraft watch this! (Not Mine)

Andy

If you get the chance try and read "The Chosen Ones - Test Pilots In Action", by Sean Rossiter.  It has an excellent account of the Twin Otter test program, and how the chief test pilot ran the prototype Otter right at the docks in Toronto harbour, and then just as people began to get worried, engaged the reversers and pulled up like nothing happened...

• 7 months later...

Any news on the development of this ACF?  There are currently no great 3D quality Twin-Otters out there and I'm putting my hopes on this one.  Is the project still alive?

Thanks

The project is still on.  The dev that's making it has had to hold it for the time being.  Other things have taken priority in his personal life.  I have seen the src files and it's looking very nice.

• 3 months later...