Jetstream 32 - Checklist .clist Available v0.8

JimboG

Hi there,

I am very pleased to announce the general availability of version 0.8 of the Bae Jetstream 32 Checklister plugin ".clist" Interactive Checklist - which includes 24 separate checklists and loads of dataref integration to speed up your operations whilst keeping you accurate at the same time.

It's been a really fun exercise to put this together for you guys, it feels good to contribute something back to the community.

Please follow this link to get to the updated build:

I'd also like to make a special mention to "Cooley" of this forum who was kind enough to give his time to beta test, correct and suggest specific items for the various checklists based on his real-world experience of flying J32s for an airline. You can now fly with some level of confidence that you now have a helping hand on the right-hand side who'll keep you from making too many mistakes and let you get the most out of your (amazing!) Jetstream 32.

All the relevant details are contained in the .zip file - enjoy, I hope it helps!

Cheers

James

Shoot!

I knew the file had to be authorised by Cameron, but from my browser it looked "ready" and complete - in that I could search for it and access it no problem. I guess I need to wait until the:

• Approved by: Cameron
  • Approved on: 22 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

...bit updates for it to become visible to everyone else.

Sorry for the false start, I seem to have had a couple of glitches like this - overly keen! Oh well, next time will be better (3rd time lucky!) and it'll be worth the wait, I promise.

Cheers

James

Edited by JimboG

Hi John,

I have sent "snailpup" a private message on x-plane.org, I've sent him an email using an address on his blog, and I have asked one of his "friends" on the x-plane.org forum if he knew how to get hold of him.

Hopefully one of these avenues will yield some results.... but until X-Plane goes final on 64bit I don't suppose we can't expect snailpup to do anything about porting his plugins over to 64bit as he may only want to do it "once".

The last activity for him on the .org was back in September 2012, so hopefully he was aware that 64bit was just around the corner - but perhaps not.

Here's hoping!

Cheers

James