Objects - EGLL Autogate Extension

Jordan P.

File Name: EGLL Autogate Extension

File Submitter: Remlap

File Submitted: 29 Jan 2013

File Category: Objects

X-Plane Version(s): X-Plane 10

This is an X-Plane 10 autogate add-on for EGLL areosoft for copywrite issues i have only included the gates and the approach lines done by me.

EGLL or London Heathrow is Englands busiest airports!

It is home to British Airways!

There is lots of stuff about it on wikipedia so i won't post it here but feel free to go check it out.

This has a more complex installation process but i will try to explain it and if anyone is willing to make a video on how to install it i would love it!

INSTALLATION PROCESS -

1. First Unzip the EGLL Autogate.zip

2. Put in your custom scenery folder

3. Then move the objects from that folder into Areosoft - EGLL Heathrow's objects folder

4. Open up WED and delete the The other EGLL areosoft gate and keep yours there

5. Save it and there you have it

This does require some WED ability so a video would help a lot you can also leave the folder in your custom scenery folder and skip step 3-5 but the EGLL gates would still be there.

If you know a better way to install this please do tell me but this is the only way i could think of.

If you see any problems please do tell me so i can fix them strait away! Like stand 182 doesn't move (we are trying to fix this)

Copyright - You may not redistribute or modify and redistribute this package without my premission

More coming soon so any questions please do ask if you want me to do any airport.

Click here to download this file

Edited by Remlap

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...