A320 Neo Screens...I love this aircraft...thanks JARDesign ;-)

thordk

Yeah really like this one...it just works...and flies great...a lot of nice touches like the announcements...stairs....push-back...and all the other amazing details. The cockpit lighting also works very well IMHO :-)

I'm so glad I discovered it and bought it...no looking back here ;-)

Yeah really like this one...it just works...and flies great...a lot of nice touches like the announcements...stairs....push-back...and all the other amazing details. The cockpit lighting also works very well IMHO :-)

I'm so glad I discovered it and bought it...no looking back here ;-)

half the price of the 777 and more fun features :D   I love the neo.

What I'd really like to know is how this compares with Peters A321?  As I understand it the systems as not so well simulated and there is supposedly a 3d pit on the way for Peters one and 64 bit support.

What system is simulated you may see in developer's site: http://airbus320neo.com/

JAR said that the first update is: new algoritm update and use the navbase(by Aerosoft) and DIR TO page.

And then developers have a roadmap for the next updates with many new features.

PS. On link below you may read some information about not completed or still developed system:

http://airbus320neo.com/restrictions/

Edited by max_mts

• 4 weeks later...

@harry

been away for a bit....hope all is well in CA...I'm over her in Denmark....do have some friends in Canada...I used to live in Texas where I met some Canadians....always a positive experience :-). But anyway, my opinion is that this A320 is a great effort and I really like it :-) 

Off topic: Just bought the Carenado Baron the other day....I was lacking a civ twin and for me it was important to have anti ice (the other considered was the Carenado Seneca II)...I'm up north hehe...I always fly with real weather and usually with real time...and even if it's dark...and during winter it always is. It's just that it's not always that I want to program the FMS (A320) just to go fly...so I choose smaller....fire it up and go :-) 

A-320 Neo BETA  18.02.2013

Does anyone know if the JarDesign group want any feedback from their beta versions of the A-320? If so, where can I post my findings?

The latest beta (18.02.2013) works great, but after about 20 mins of flying, my frame rate drops from the usual 35 to 19-20 and stays fixed there. The only way to get the frame rate back, without restarting the aircraft, is by restarting SASL.

Anyone else had this happen?

A-320 Neo BETA  18.02.2013

Does anyone know if the JarDesign group want any feedback from their beta versions of the A-320? If so, where can I post my findings?

The latest beta (18.02.2013) works great, but after about 20 mins of flying, my frame rate drops from the usual 35 to 19-20 and stays fixed there. The only way to get the frame rate back, without restarting the aircraft, is by restarting SASL.

Anyone else had this happen?

If this is on Windows, it is well known memory leak bug of SASL. You need to wait for an update.