Cockpit and model of the JRollon Project CRJ-200 (WIP)

Japo32

Actually, I contacted Javier already. It states on my e-mail and on multiple forums that the price range for this craft will be $65 - $75. It's a price fit and reasonable to the CRJ-200 here, but for me, being 13, it is hard to get my hands on cash. So for me, the price is a tad bit high, but I'l save up the money.

Jason,

It's too early to assume a price at this time. As of this writing, your price assumption is inaccurate, and we don't (at this time) anticipate it being that high. From what I am being told, the estimation given to you was a lower number, and only an estimate. It could be even lower than what you were told! :P

We'll talk about price further down the line, but to clear things up for the mass, your price assumption is too high at this time.

Yes.. Still there is no money talk about it. Still the project is not finished.. (I know I told you a POSSIBLE range.. but never 70$  :P) but is going in the right direction. Could be so much variation.. and ways of selling it... For now, I forget about price.. Only enjoy the way constructing it. Of course it will have the price that worth it. And for now the only big number it has is the number of hours I work on this. That is the secret to be quick.

But don't worry about the price. Could be that... couldbe less.. couldbe more.. could be two prices (one with more systems and expensive and other cheaper but less).. don't know.. sooo many variations... even discounts on the future.. I don't know. But the only thing I know is I want to make it good.

no.. that is not x-plane rendered.. It is the 3D program... BUT without any light. Is the same it is seen on the viewport. I didn't wanted to make any FX on it. You can see how it is inside x-plane on some captures I have on WIP. X-plane is a little bit darker but with gamma on 9.30 it can be seen very similar. The next step for x-plane is put HDR inside.. That way you could see it like like real photos.

Soon I will post inside x-plane screens....

here is some shots I took some time ago...... still can be better than here (these shots don't show the cockpit done as you see in the video):

no smoothing groups inside... has to make them next step, so it will look much better in the final product.

Crj_ilum2.jpg

Crj_ilum3.jpg

The planes as says Cameron has 40.000 polygons. I was scared a bit at the begining because I am from the old school fo games development, but I saw it had no problem. Well. The cockpit is 30.000 and the plane 10.000.

In clear skies with just landscape I have 40-50 inside the cockpit (still not systems screens running). On great Barajas conversion I have 29.. that is the usual I have with the rest of planes.

The main problem could be texture sizes and number.. but no problem also. Now It is tested with transparency, on x-plane 9.21 and I have 35 inside and outside.. and on 9.30 b7, 19fps on insbruck (LOWI) but I also have that with the Javelin.. but flying... I have 45-50. So it goes really well!!  :)

My computer: Intel 6600 Quad, Nvidia 8800 gts (320mbs), 3 gb ram, Windows XP sp3.