SP2

Will the Flight dynamics be tweaked some more?...I'm still getting very odd behavior and over exaggerated axis oscillations. This plane just does not feel like a 15 thousand pound aircraft...the roll and pitch rates needs to be tweaked...

Also my DG did a complete 360 while i was climbing weird..I'm not talking about the needle the entire Gyro spun around?    

As was stated in other posts a lot of trimming is necessary, all three axis. This doesn't seem unusual, if you have enough levers on your joystick / yoke / throttle quadrant I suggest you just assign them to the trim axis.

The roll and pitch rates seem a little aggressive so I have reduced sensitivity by 20%. Works like a charm and feels like I would imagine for a plane like the JS31.

Also, I wouldn't be too sure about correlations between weight and twitchyness... I've flown C172 and Bonanza in real life, surprisingly the Bonanza is much more unstable than the Cessna, even though it's much heavier. Different ballpark than the Jetstream of course, just to illustrate my point.

Also, I wouldn't be too sure about correlations between weight and twitchyness... I've flown C172 and Bonanza in real life, surprisingly the Bonanza is much more unstable than the Cessna, even though it's much heavier. Different ballpark than the Jetstream of course, just to illustrate my point.

The C-172 was one of the most stable platforms for teaching students their Initial Instrument Rating on I had the privledge to use! Power, Attitude, & Trim or Attitude, Power, Trim, it didn't matter the the C-172, she'd just sit there, stable as can be, letting the student get on with learning Instruments! I bet she'd even give a JS-32 a "run for the money" as to who was the more stable :)

cessna729.

I bet she'd even give a JS-32 a "run for the money" as to who was the more stable :)

HA! The J32 is one of the most unstable aircraft out there.  With its short stubby wings, small rudder and powerful non-counter rotating engines makes for a fast aircraft that has a lot of yaw and roll tendencies that if you are not constantly "flying" the aircraft it will get away from you quickly. 

In the real aircraft, I had power loss in one of the engines at night and before I know it the aircraft was in a 60 degree bank.  When flying the plane slow feels "slippery".  That being said, it hands down improved my stick and rudder skills more than any other aircraft and was a blast to fly.

HA! The J32 is one of the most unstable aircraft out there.  With its short stubby wings, small rudder and powerful non-counter rotating engines makes for a fast aircraft that has a lot of yaw and roll tendencies that if you are not constantly "flying" the aircraft it will get away from you quickly. 

In the real aircraft, I had power loss in one of the engines at night and before I know it the aircraft was in a 60 degree bank.  When flying the plane slow feels "slippery".  That being said, it hands down improved my stick and rudder skills more than any other aircraft and was a blast to fly.

On the other hand, you can downright trim it to perfection and fly hands off if the weather isn't too adverse...