PFD and MFD not working on start up

clearwater

I think its an activation problem, I did have an error at the end of my installation of the CRJ-200. ( during the Microsoft C++ install) 

It did finish installing though after I clicked okay on the error. (It was about how I already had Microsoft visual stuff)

I have read other posts and there isn't a serial.dat in my x-aviation folder under Resources. 

Is there a fix to this?

Thank you!

Log.txt

• 2 weeks later...

hello sorry for my bad english..

, i new install x plane 10.11 and new install crj 1.5.2 in x-aviation.

after in xplane ok, i enter email and  pass , ok==> if i test always dark for 2 screen..

i look, kaspersky anti virus off, and i restart crj and ===> dark , i test with engine on on start xplane and only 2 screens of center...

ok==> i delete licencekey.txt in crj , i restart xplane , after pannel login et pass...  ==> DARK ,always with engine start.. pff  sorry philipp but 2h i test for play the game and my days is over.. :-( suggestion? :(

hello sorry for my bad english..

, i new install x plane 10.11 and new install crj 1.5.2 in x-aviation.

after in xplane ok, i enter email and  pass , ok==> if i test always dark for 2 screen..

i look, kaspersky anti virus off, and i restart crj and ===> dark , i test with engine on on start xplane and only 2 screens of center...

ok==> i delete licencekey.txt in crj , i restart xplane , after pannel login et pass...  ==> DARK ,always with engine start.. pff  sorry philipp but 2h i test for play the game and my days is over.. :-( suggestion? :(

i launch x plane Resolution graphic minimum

remove all in Scenery

just minimum Graphic resolution texture

windows 7 64bits 16giga/ram, nvidia gforce gtx 690  xplane 10.11 . its new installation of x plane.. 

I also have this problem. I just bought a new iMac today and transferred my x plane 10 files there. No problems although I did have to re-enter password key for 777 pay ware. For the crj I am getting two dark screens also. I can supply my product key if required. Note the fix on the org store of deleting a file in the resources folder of the plugins does not appear to apply as there is no file of the name referenced there. Thanks

I also have this problem. I just bought a new iMac today and transferred my x plane 10 files there. No problems although I did have to re-enter password key for 777 pay ware. For the crj I am getting two dark screens also. I can supply my product key if required. Note the fix on the org store of deleting a file in the resources folder of the plugins does not appear to apply as there is no file of the name referenced there. Thanks

For the CRJ you will need to literally re-run the installer. Simply dragging files from one machine to the other will absolutely not work.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Here is my experience with CRJ200 (bought on aerosoft online store)

- totally impossible to have both screen working in 32bits version. Always going dark after 20sec to 1minute after loading. Cameron solves this problem by reducing graphics. But i refuse this solution, i dont want bad graphics.

- I dont have this problem with 64bits version. Both screens work without any trouble and everything works fine :)

Even if this aircraft is very good (honestly), i cant fly it online. So i stay disappointed for now, waiting for this 64bits squawkbox plugin.

++