Any news?

miRko74

But to be honest, the products sold by the org, is mostly just a waste of money.

The 742F Package which i bought, is...well, you really have to have low expectations to not get completely disappointed.

Maybe its worth the 10 euro, but i have expected better stuff. Nonexisting 3D pit, pretty bad 2D pit, the exterior is really boring textured, and the landinggear behaviour ist very strange. You bounce like a kangaroo, no matter if your are light, or heavy.

There may be some good things there, the BK117 for expample, but i have so much bad stuff seen from them, that im just not expecting anything good from them any more. Just take a look at their "best XXX" stuff. Most of this shouldn't even be mentioned once in a lifetime. It's just total crap.

And if you have at least some sort of expectation towards quality, then things like this 787 are just not worth the money, they want from you.

I'm sorry, if you want half baked shit perhaps Heinz's recent 787 will interest you.

If you guys ever wonder why the X-Pilot community is tiny, and will remain so, remember posts like this.

If you want to know why the X-Plane community is suffering, and will remain so, remember products like those that Nicolas is pushing as cutting edge, attempting to stand them up against that available for the FS series.

It is a joke, and will remain so until people start to rock the boat.

I will rock the boat as hard as I can.

My work has it's flaws, I acknowledge them fully. I live in a glass house, I choose my stones with care and attention.

If anyone is interested in a Half-Baked leaky piece of scripting-plugin shit that does best in class product activation and then gets the hell out of your face, you can download it at several places FREE of charge.

It's called Gizmo. I wrote it.

I hear egg's good for the complexion.

....on the up side.

If anyones interested in a re-baked leak tested scripting plugin that does best in class product activation as well as a world full of other fun things we've all wanted for years, you will be able to download it at several places soon FREE of charge.

That will be the extent of my bullshit marketing hype too.

Life's more fun with gloves off.

Be a gentleman, be respectable, but call things for what they are. The 787 is marketing crap. Nothing more.

Having recently watched the video showcasing some of the new planes coming in XP10, I think it's fair to say that nearly none of Nicolas crapware measures up to XP10 default planes. He and his developers will have to seriously step it up big time if they are going to have a future in this game.

Life's more fun with gloves off.

Be a gentleman, be respectable, but call things for what they are. The 787 is marketing crap. Nothing more.

+1. I've largely kept my mouth shut because to date I haven't got a product on the market, but when we do, it'll sure as h### be deserving of a Boeing license seal ;).

Well.. first I want to say that the person that develope something for x-plane or anything has my respect at all!.

Second.. I must say Nills he is a great artist and he is doing really great work for x-plane plane... and he is part of the org comunity and will make really great work for future x-plane 10 (I know that).

Second... I don't want to fight against x-plane.org. I have my opinion about Nicolas but X-plane.org it is not nicolas only. It is a huge comunity and they have my respect (always if the people respect everyone). I think Nicolas is doing badly and don't like his politics on the .org.. but people has to right to be whereever they want.

Still the CRJ200 is nothing.. so right now is a shit!! because it is nothing. Not ended. We have to end it first.. then see if what we "did" is good for most people and you all like it. After that, we will have somethign there.

For now is a promise that some people are saying it is going to be the best plane ever on x-plane. Well.. first I must say that the 777 seems to be amazing and maybe it will be better than our CRJ. But I don't consider this a war or a competence. Anton and me are making the CRJ with LOVE and we enjoy that!! Of course I don't want to spend an eternity to finish it but also we don't want to release something uncomplete.

So... Hurra!! for all the developers of the .org because I know how hard it is to finish something that works.

;)

Well.. first I must say that the 777 seems to be amazing and maybe it will be better than our CRJ. But I don't consider this a war or a competence. Anton and me are making the CRJ with LOVE and we enjoy that!! Of course I don't want to spend an eternity to finish it but also we don't want to release something uncomplete.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's in no way a war, and I wasn't trying to imply that!

Believe me when we're both done I'd consider it an honor to have the 777 mentioned in the same breath as the CRJ. I'm looking forward to finally getting a flight in with it when you finish!

Good luck on finishing the CRJ. We all know how hard you guys have worked on it.

About the org.......... there's no need to hate Nicholas and the org like Japo said. I don't think their add-ons are nearly as good as the ones on X-Aviation, but not everybody can meet the X-Aviation standard and that's fine. Whey do have some very valuable stuff on the org though.

Would you like a list?

Maybe not.

I'll give you one.

He's a liar. 

1st lie:

Boeing would never officially license the 787 that he is now selling.

2nd lie:

He said he didn't know who hacked into the org forums and edited the posts directing people to x-aviation with regards to REX.  He also said he would investigate the issue.  Nothing has been resolved and we are still none the wiser.

If you want more reasons, I'll be happy to PM them to you as I don't really want to hijack Javiers CRJ thread with talk about Nicolas.

I respect XPJEtS 777 and same goes for each every other Aircraft Dev out there. No matter what our personal issues are but at the end of the day it all comes down to representing X-PLANE as ONE community ! I realize the fact that there are some Payware planes out there which doesn't meet the standard of being a Payware but we can hope that their quality will improve in the near future. Simple as it is "If you don't like it, then don't buy it" As for me I haven't yet bought Heinz 787 mainly because of negative reviews but Hell I'll surely be buying the CRJ and the 777 !

I'm sorry, if you want half baked shit perhaps Heinz's recent 787 will interest you.

If you guys ever wonder why the X-Pilot community is tiny, and will remain so, remember posts like this.

A post like that coming from you doesn't mean much here when you're part of the development team for the product in discussion.

Sorry. End of story.

I'm not about to give my $0.02 on the 787 right now, but don't try and act like a credible source when you have a natural bias.

My work has it's flaws, I acknowledge them fully. I live in a glass house, I choose my stones with care and attention.

First of all, I don't see the X-Plane community as suffering. There are more new users, and more new developers, than I can keep count of.

Second of all, comments such as the one I highlighted sound as if they come from a spoiled 16-year old. Surely you can think of a more coherent way to express your opinions about an X-Plane project you don't like?

The real issue, in my opinion, is that comments like that, and the atmosphere they create, will drive people away from here and to the .org, which will only serve to undercut your stated mission.

A post like that coming from you doesn't mean much here when you're part of the development team for the product in discussion.

Sorry. End of story.

I'm not about to give my $0.02 on the 787 right now, but don't try and act like a credible source when you have a natural bias.

See my reply to Indi. I don't care if people like or don't like the 787. Never have never will.

I am, however, talking about the way in which the comments are delivered. To elaborate on what I said to Indi, if you have a board which encourages comments which read as if they come from angry teenagers, expect a board populated with angry teenagers, or people who act like them.

And, for the record, I was not part of the development team. I offered to act as a middleman between Heinz and Javier to develop a UFMC config file for the 787. That's where my involvement began and ended.

Second of all, comments such as the one I highlighted sound as if they come from a spoiled 16-year old. Surely you can think of a more coherent way to express your opinions about an X-Plane project you don't like?

He's not 16. So I guess that goes with saying that "sounding like" and actuality aren't the same. Imagine that. He didn't like it. He expressed it how he chose. It didn't sit well with you. Oh, and you're part of that 787 project. I can think of other ways he could have meant to say it too...his own interpretation leaves little to wonder...pretty much to the point!

The real issue, in my opinion, is that comments like that, and the atmosphere they create, will drive people away from here and to the .org, which will only serve to undercut your stated mission.

Cool. Except the growth continues, and the analytics show it. The "nasty" list here is far shorter.

And, for the record, I was not part of the development team. I offered to act as a middleman between Heinz and Javier to develop a UFMC config file for the 787. That's where my involvement began and ended.

Uh...you acted "as a middleman between Heinz and Javier to develop a UFMC config file for the 787." Right, okay...so again...you had a part in the development of this product...as in...you helped bring something to fruition. As in, you helped make something happen. As in...oh, heck you get the picture.

Everything getting a little silly on this thread now.  I suggest you all step back and think a little about what your'e saying, which to me seems like hot air.  I have observed this on other forums when a long time passes without any news, especially as expectations were raised so much so quickly and then nothing.  We have no choice but to be patient and hope the result was worth it.

well.. the only thing I would like to say is that it is better to maintain this topic as a "Any news" one. I understand the point of view of everyone.. so if always everything is said with education.. then no problem.

About CRJ. I have been talking with Anton... He found a big bug on SIDS and STARS and seems to be solved. But he is working on the FMS. On Holding's page.

Well.. development continues. Sometimes slowly sometimes fast. Depending on weather.. and as you can feel for those that lives on north part of the earth.. Right now it is tooooo hot! and In Moscow they have the hottest temperatures around in more than 140 years.. so patience.......... fiuuuu!!!  :)