Any news?

miRko74

I'm not sure what to make of this post,  feel as though this plane may be ready imminently or by the Summer or even any time up to four years!  I must admit to a feeling of apprehension now. How about a statement informing us how far development has actually come and what's remains to be done. Not asking for dates you understand, just an update. Then if it looks like a few months or so away I will stop checking this site every day.

Everyone take a breather...seriously.

The following post was made only 5 days ago...little has changed: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=533.msg5242#msg5242

For every time we have to come over here and answer these questions, it's in that exact moment we get off track of what we're doing and take time away from working on stuff.

We promise...when there is genuine news to post, we WILL post it. Until then, let us lay low for a bit and work. :D

It's perfectly okay to ask questions about liveries, some product features, etc., but before doing so, please do research and have a read here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=543.0

quick question here... when were in the VC is the entire plane's exterior model gonna be present when inside the VC? i ask because some aircraft like the XPFW 757 when inside the VC the ENTIRE plane model is exisitng.  i am asking also because for some people this could be a frame hit.

quick question here... when were in the VC is the entire plane's exterior model gonna be present when inside the VC? i ask because some aircraft like the XPFW 757 when inside the VC the ENTIRE plane model is exisitng.  i am asking also because for some people this could be a frame hit.

The FPS hit is honestly going to be minimal. Too minimal to even really be worried about. However, given how easy it is to edit the settings of what to display from inside the aircraft, I don't think we'll be opposed to testing this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not looking for a specific date. I'm just looking for a broad answer. (one month, two months, etc. approximate answers)

Hi, there,

As little or much time as we may have on the project to complete it, we're not prone to give any form of specific or even estimated release times.

When we have anything to post this will most certainly be the place to find it! ;)

I know, you have the "no news is good news" mantra, but please give us something to look at. That would make waiting kinda easier for us impatient folks ;-)

EADT did it with their x737 - they posted a "daily" (well, not always daily but at least a regular) screenshot of the upcoming release on their website.

Maybe thats a good idea? It doesn´t have to be daily - a screenshot of the month would do