Rant about the Rant forum

larjeet

Rant

Flame on! This section of the forum is for users with 20 or more posts. Your participation in this section of the forums indicates you wish to see the content within, and that you consent to potentially seeing profanity in some posts. This is a read at your own risk section! If you wish to enter, use password: RANT

;) 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

And be of a non-sensitive nature.  Wouldn't want you going all faint.

Grown men have ventured into the Rant forum and come out the other end all childish when they read words not expressing love for The Org. :)

I wonder who you've talking about ;)

I complained about abusive language on these forums; not out of affection for the .org (at that time, I had none) but because I thought it would improve this forum. I underestimated Cameron, my ideas were not new ideas to him, but ideas he's already considered and rejected. So I'll be keeping my suggestions to myself in future. :)

See personally i try not to despise the org. Before you say anything yes i did also get banned, and for no real reason except i was new and didn't know who Michael Chang was. But what is the point in ranting everyone knows they are power crazed just let the activity in each forum show which is best.