X-Aviation CRJ-200 1.5.2 to 1.x.x Upgrade (Attn: Javier, Phillip, Cameron, and Community)

Joseph

Greetings to Javier, Phillip, Cameron and all of the X-Aviation CRJ-200 community. :)

This is my first post, and as a recent customer of the CRJ-200, I'd like to express thanks for a great rendition of the CRJ-200.

I am a CL-65/ CL-600-2B19 / CRJ-200 pilot and would like to help with the development and upgrade path of this wonderful aircraft.

I've included a PDF file for you all to please review and consider.

The PDF document that I am writing is not complete ( Quite a few items are not finished,) but for the time being, while I am about to start another business trip, I would like for you all to please to take a look at and consider what I have written thus far.

Please feel free to leave comments, ideas, questions, etc.. all here in this thread and hopefully we can work through them when I get back. :)

Thanks for reading!

-Joseph

CRJ_200_Items_To_Correct_version_1.pdf

• Upvote 7

Wow! Is a huge document and i think, that you was make a hard work to do this! Thank you very much for so detailed information. I'm also really looking forward to the continued development of this aircraft... perhaps v2?

If developer do this, CRJ-200 for X-Plane will be best aircraft for X-Plane!!! Javier - please, please, please!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The X-Plane Joystick-Axis Configuration-Page has a Axis called "Nosewheel Tiller".

See page 19 of 60:

It would be great to have the ability to assign a tiller joystick option in order to control
the aircraft during taxi with your hand instead of feet (as per the real aircraft) with a
separate joystick / device etc.

Edited by maletin

• 4 months later...