[IN PROGRESS] CRJ-200 1.5.2 Update

0164beechwood456

Hi Cameron thanks for the reply. In xplane folder I have Cycle dump, Data text doc and a text log. Also in the output folder there is a crash log wich I have tried to send but it will not allow me. I cannot find any other crash details. I have deleted a plug in and the problem has only occured once since so I think if i leave it for now and if I get anymore problems I will get back to you. Regards Steve and thanks for taking the time to help.

If you are on Mac, please send the crash report files:

Open /Applications/Utilities/Console, select "User Diagnostic reports", find the entries in the list that are labelled "X-Plane". The entries are sorted by date. Select the latest one that mentions X-Plane, and post them here.

Hello Phillip,

I have the same problems as all the other users here: everything was pretty normal before updating to v1.52, but after the update the sim crashes at every flight.

Today I discovered that it crashes only when at least one engine is started. I was playing around with the CRJ for about one hour and everything was normal. But immediately after starting the first engine the sim crashed again.

I wanted to send you the crash-log but in the "User Diagnostic Reports" there is no such report. There is one in the System Diagnostic Reports. Could it be that you meant this section?

Thank you and best regards,

Joachim

Hello again,

well, it seems to me, that the story with the engine happened accidentally. Today I was playing around for about 1 hour (AOG) and everyhing ran perfectly. Then I decided to shut off the engines and the sim crashed again.

But at least now there is a report in the User Diagnostic reports.

I wanted to attach it, but the forum told me that I'm not permitted to upload this kind of file. What do I have to do?

Regards,

JJJ

thanks, I can read it now. Unfortunately it tells next to nothing, I only have a vague idea what it could mean, in that case the 64bit version cures it. If you want to test in X-Plane 10.20 64bit beta, write me a PN.

Edited by philipp

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I really like JRollon's CRJ-200, but I get more and more frustrated, as one out of three times I cannot finish even the simplest flight due to X-Plane crashing. Even worse, I just tried to make an airport tour around EBBR with VOR navigation three times in a row and three times the sim crashed. I am not blaming the CRJ-200 but I'm also flying the B777 and B787 and don't experience this kind of problem with these ones. Below is a copy of my log.txt and a list of enabled plugings. I noticed some users are experiencing similar problems. Anybody an idea how to solve them?

FYI, I am using X-Plane 10.11 with JRollon's CRJ-200 1.5.2 on MacOS 10.6.8.

Thanks.

Log.txt

post-8364-0-59857100-1356455634_thumb.pn