Battery failure!!!!

Skyguider

Ok.. I have been making several testings with positive (no failure) in all of them. Have put 6x time advance and controling the dataref of the battery and no drop of energy.

Have been flying on line at 37.000 feet for 3 hours (6x time) and no failure. Only when I put the generator off I had a battery warning message at 30 minutes from switching it off. I see that you connected the generator. Anyway for all people, generator switch is on the left side of the pilot panel. Green one.

Please send me an email to Japo32@yahoo.es and I will test with you something I have changed on the plane.

Ah.. also the Hydraulic problem is solved, but it was not important that one. On future patch it will be.

I am still testing. but not failure. Even compared with other planes values on electronics and are the same... so must be something on your computer... Continue investigating.

OK, Problem has gone now. I cleaned up some plugins&aircrafts and the electrics are driven by the Generator.

Sorry that i didn't manage with that earlier.

I should have a big problem with my PC because now new thing appeared- brakes aren't working when landing, I mean before T/O everything is fine, taxi on the ground, braking is not a problem but when landing, the brakes don't work, even the Parking brake doesn't work.... :-\

What a mess..... all other add-on aircrafts are working normaly. ???...

I think I will reinstall X-Plane since I love the Javelin plane so it worth it...

Anyway, thanks for your help and your fast answer.

I'll clean up my baby to prepare it for yours one (tha famous CRJ-200)  ::)

If you continue having problems with those brakes, write me to my e-mail and I will give you a version of the plane with hydraulics solved problem. I Think they are not important, becuase Brakes wasn't driven by hidraulics.. but on this new version yes. Anyway.. hope you can solve that. See if it is a problem with hardware (joystick).. don't know.