Updating the Cessna 152

Airbus

• 3 weeks later...

When is thing rolling out from it's hangar?  I soloed in this bird back in the 80's, and she'll spin nicely, if you 'coerce' her! ;)

Wonderful work on the textures and model, KEEP UP the great work!

To all those trolls out there (you know who you are!) You can 'eat my shorts'!

When is thing rolling out from it's hangar?  I soloed in this bird back in the 80's, and she'll spin nicely, if you 'coerce' her! ;)

Wonderful work on the textures and model, KEEP UP the great work!

To all those trolls out there (you know who you are!) You can 'eat my shorts'!

Hey tgw, not within the next few months at least. But I do have plans with renting some hours in a 152 nearby! I'm currently waiting on Old man winter to calm the hell down with this snow :lol:!

But that means more virtual details for you guys when it dose happen!

;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Aglos,

Unfortunately any progress of 152 update, and Archer III are indefinitely delayed. The 152 update was planned to be completed by now. Due to constraining obligations I’m unable to complete, and release the update within a given timeframe. I do plan to revisit the project and hopefully finish whats left in the future. These hopes depend solely on the resources I have at my disposal. In the event of positive news, this thread will be updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Aglos,

Unfortunately any progress of 152 update, and Archer III are indefinitely delayed. The 152 update was planned to be completed by now. Due to constraining obligations I’m unable to complete, and release the update within a given timeframe. I do plan to revisit the project and hopefully finish whats left in the future. These hopes depend solely on the resources I have at my disposal. In the event of positive news, this thread will be updated.

Ok ty :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk