Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

I use the word "dump" more times than I care to remember. I tell Theo many times "We're dumping the original mesh and redoing it". "I want to dump your texture maps and you need to re-do them".

I tell Jim "We might need to dump that section of code and you might have to re-code it"

I thought you were "dumping" the 787 in favor of the Fokker.

Edited by Goran_M

I use the word "dump" more times than I care to remember. I tell Theo many times "We're dumping the original mesh and redoing it". "I want to dump your texture maps and you need to re-do them".

I tell Jim "We might need to dump that section of code and you might have to re-code it"

I thought you were "dumping" the 787 in favor of the Fokker.

Yeah, i thought you were suggesting that i was comepletely forgetting the 787 and abandoning it...

You said the 787 has been "rooted".

"Rooted" down here means, broken beyond repair or, in the case of someone saying "I'm completely rooted", utterly exhausted.

oh lol, i meant like it has taken root in this forum XD as in it's been placed here and it has gotten a base now XD

also, hampster, I just place a transparent object over top of the actual fuselage, you can see how it's done ;)

Only time will tell how well refined this project actually is. Needless to say, from what I've seen, there are other freeware aircraft out there of much higher quality.

well off the top of my head, obviously there are quite a few good ones, like the Antonov, and anything by Felis. IDK and for certain areas, they're unbeatable, but i will try my best ;)