Piper Archer III Announcement

Airbus

Top left corner, too large or misplaced?

Compared to the real world photos it looks pretty dang close.  I think it's just the contrast between the yellow on the vertical stabilizer and the red of the flag that makes it look a little out of place, but if you compare the pics to the livery, it looks pretty spot on to me.

Compared to the real world photos it looks pretty dang close.  I think it's just the contrast between the yellow on the vertical stabilizer and the red of the flag that makes it look a little out of place, but if you compare the pics to the livery, it looks pretty spot on to me.

I agree with Steven, the contrast makes it look a little misplaced in that shot. Then again, this screenshot was just a quick response to keep the thread watered. As we all know WIP threads are subject to change.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There is a bit more to the story, Jason is being very professional.  Some technology from the 737 is desired to make its way into these Four Forces projects.  The problem is between the 737 work, Laminar crunch time on some end of year work, finding time to work with Four Forces has been difficult so I bear quite a bit of the blame here.   As always, we feel the quality of the work is worth waiting for, at least from our perspective... but we share in the frustration that we do not have more hours in the day as we have to maintain other jobs to pay bills while the x-plane market is still relatively small.  

TomK

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...