X-plane 11???

Jordan P.

What would we like in x-plane 11? I can name a few:

-Better water landings

-More 3d pits for the default acf's

-More airport movement without a plugin

-We can go into airports

-You could be a proper pilot(so you have your -indevidual person that you walk around with and that you can go to work with

This is a very small list but let's just let our amaginations run (no matter how rediculous) so have fun!

I want to cars that you drive in a motocross with dust, and you can drive ships and even a bus which you can also motorcross then you can fly your bus into a car and over the ship; oh and it should have a spreadsheet inside it so you could calculate how high your bus needs to jump int he motocross to get over the cars and the ship so it hits the bus but not the car when the ship jumps over the bus when you then walk around outside the motocross and the AI does cars jumping for you in the motorcross so you can watch the bus jumping over the cars on a ship and it should all be free

• Upvote 2

What would we like in x-plane 11? I can name a few:

-Better water landings

-More 3d pits for the default acf's

-More airport movement without a plugin

-We can go into airports

-You could be a proper pilot(so you have your -indevidual person that you walk around with and that you can go to work with

This is a very small list but let's just let our amaginations run (no matter how rediculous) so have fun!

I agree with the water landings but I think this is somthing we could be bugging Austin and Ben about now lets face it you open most float planes in any more than a 1 foot wave hight and they flip . I usualy like flying FSX for floatplanes . As for The 3d pits yes I would also like to see less aircraft But better quality aircraft and the ability to download the others from the Xplane web site as needed as it is now if you remove factory aircraft from Xplane it si just added back during updates. also I would like to see better land classes right now the whole of the Fraser valley is covered in trees Also lightning strike simulations and solid ground objects so if you hit a tree or a building you come to a sudden stop with all the physics to go along with that . If you have ever played ROF you know what I mean And MS flight has had this for years. As for Chris I think we need food simulation added so he can simulate eating cool ranch doritos that way he might be less inclined to dream about all these dardevil stunts and have more time to create awsome scenery :D Edited by larjeet

I want to cars that you drive in a motocross with dust, and you can drive ships and even a bus which you can also motorcross then you can fly your bus into a car and over the ship; oh and it should have a spreadsheet inside it so you could calculate how high your bus needs to jump int he motocross to get over the cars and the ship so it hits the bus but not the car when the ship jumps over the bus when you then walk around outside the motocross and the AI does cars jumping for you in the motorcross so you can watch the bus jumping over the cars on a ship and it should all be free

You should also be able to use the motorcross to jump the ship with a car so it nearly misses the bus on the other end and the bus needs to jump in the motocross to get over the cars and the ship so it hits the bus but not the car so then you can use the motorcross to jump the ship with a car so it nearly misses the bus on the other end... < Thought I may add that, you were missing this!

• Upvote 1

I'd like:

1. Much better sound: sound triggered by any dataref, layered samples for engines, method for locating sound in 3D space.
  2. An "Engine Maker" like the NASA EngineSim for jets (although there would have to be one for reciprocating engines and superchargers as well).

Edited by guym-p