Piaggio P180 Avanti II upgrade

airfighter

• 9 months later...

I just down loaded and I have the problem with the Control settings.  As with your PS! word of warning all the control settings were lost for my Saitek ProYoke, Engine throttle controls and Rudder, brake controls,  I had reset them and reloaded the plane and again they are all lost.  Have you developed a fix for this problem?   Current upgrade by change log: by P3R 10:01:2014

I have started to read the  manual and found it very well done.

Thanks

Dannylee

• 1 month later...

I downloaded the plane, set it up on the end of the runway, and went full throttle but the plane started going backwards. The engine gauges all showed normal full throttle forward. Its as if the engines were mounted backwards on a normal plane. Whats the deal? 

Please read the manual if you are running the P3R merged version  :)

Lovely work.

Edited by GiantUnicorn

• 1 year later...

Some BIG news for the Avanti!

As Icarus Team, between the other projects, we are working on a 2.0 version of the Avanti. It will include:

- Powered by Gizmo64.
- New manipulator technology (X-Plane 10.50+)
- Visual improvements.
- More in depth system simulation.
- Many other "small" improvements.

Of course Avanti II is and it will always be FREEWARE!

Here is a couple in-progress shots of the radio unit.

avanti_2.jpg

avanti_1.jpg

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, airfighter said:

Some BIG news for the Avanti!

As Icarus Team, between the other projects, we are working on a 2.0 version of the Avanti. It will include:

- Powered by Gizmo64.
- New manipulator technology (X-Plane 10.50+)
- Visual improvements.
- More in depth system simulation.
- Many other "small" improvements.

Of course Avanti II is and it will always be FREEWARE!

Here is a couple in-progress shots of the radio unit.

Sweet! Not a big fan of the plane, but I'll definitely fly this! :D

Edited by -VETTE
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@Hueyman  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

If you want to pay...we can arrange something...! LOL!

Now. seriously... it is something that I'm building back from...2012. This one is based in the XP9 Avanti...although at this point very little have been remained unchanged. Currently. external objects are from JRollon's XP-10 Avanti, used under his Majesty...Austin's permission!

Moreover, Avanti is 2 things for me. Firstly, is kind of hobby. Like...leaving other projects for X-Plane I'm working on, to get some rest...by working on Avanti! I'm X-Plane-twisted, I acknowledge! Second, it is a test bed to try various things, that will find their way to other aircraft projects.

About liveries. At this point (2.0) only the default livery, and the Icarus (with the logos of X-Aviation and Gizmo64, who provide their support on this project) will be included. The reason is that I have already started remodelling the fuselage and the cabin, but I don't want to hold the plane from releasing it. This might take a while and will have all new UV mapping, and of course a paintkit. 

Edited by airfighter
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep ahah just kidding !

Here are your props sir, I also did some blurred spinning prop disc at various RPMs and pitch settings, in a hope you may use volumeric prop visualization ! Don't forgot to use some kind of mirror modifs for the opposite side prop...

Can't wait to see them integrated ! When will we be able to fly the new Avanti ?

All the best,

Hueyman

Avanti Props.rar

Bill 1 .jpg

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...