Boeing 747-200

Goran_M

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing to think that we take engine management in a modern airliner for granted these days. Where does a flight engineer start with all this stuff? To think this is just a portion of the engineer's station!!! I know one thing though, it'll be fun finding out. Incidentally, Goran do you know of any websites where i can find operators manuals for this classic bird???

Keep up the great work.

Rhydian

Try...

Essco Aircraft manuals: http://www.esscoaircraft.com

eFlightmanuals: http://www.eflightmanuals.com

I think AVSIM also have a few very good manuals. Might have to do a search, though.

Two other sites which are very decent are:

http://www.smartcockpit.com/

http://www.avialogs.com/

Avialogs has only just come back online from a hiatus and I think they're still building up their old database.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't get your hope high, i think this is scraped, sadly. 

It is?  No one told me.  

On a more serious note...I would really appreciate it if people wouldn't speculate on the progress of our add ons.  The Saab was considered vaporware by many people and we shut them up when it was released.  Something as complex as the 747-200 isn't something we can whip up in 6-12 months.  Complex airliners take several years to get right.  Unfortunately, we cannot dedicate all our time to this project because we need some income coming in, which is why we're doing these smaller aircraft (Citation, Saab, etc...) and the 747 is being worked on occasionally on the side.  

This WAS going to be a LITE add on, but that's not the road LES is taking any longer.  We're committed to creating procedure level add ons that are AS complex as the real aircraft (or VERY close to it).  

If there is any news to share about this aircraft's future, including it's status as vaporware, it will be done by either myself, Jim, Theo or Cameron.  Until then, this project is still on the table and is still planned for release some time in the future.

• Upvote 7

It is?  No one told me.  

On a more serious note...I would really appreciate it if people wouldn't speculate on the progress of our add ons.  The Saab was considered vaporware by many people and we shut them up when it was released.  Something as complex as the 747-200 isn't something we can whip up in 6-12 months.  Complex airliners take several years to get right.  Unfortunately, we cannot dedicate all our time to this project because we need some income coming in, which is why we're doing these smaller aircraft (Citation, Saab, etc...) and the 747 is being worked on occasionally on the side.  

This WAS going to be a LITE add on, but that's not the road LES is taking any longer.  We're committed to creating procedure level add ons that are AS complex as the real aircraft (or VERY close to it).  

If there is any news to share about this aircraft's future, including it's status as vaporware, it will be done by either myself, Jim, Theo or Cameron.  Until then, this project is still on the table and is still planned for release some time in the future.

Sorry sir!  :ph34r:

When this is released, I will be your first buyer! 

• 3 weeks later...