Cessna Citation and other things.

Goran_M

Haven't really thought that far ahead.  Those are elements we add in the final stages.  I did discuss engine covers with Jim and it was pretty much put on the backburner until we get the heavy duty stuff out of the way.

However, seeing as we did it on the Saab, I don't see us NOT doing it for the Citation.

After you see what we've done, though, the static elements will pretty much be at the bottom of the feature list.

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Jiggy is correct.

We chose the 430 purely for its size.  We did plan on the 530, but things got pretty crowded on the panel very quickly.

I sincerely hope we can have an option to choose from 430 and 530. Personally I prefer 530 because of the bigger screen. I hope you guys could consider this. Anyway, a must buy aircraft!

I sincerely hope we can have an option to choose from 430 and 530. Personally I prefer 530 because of the bigger screen. I hope you guys could consider this. Anyway, a must buy aircraft!

And I am one of those that prefers no GPS as it is right now, but I'm probably a very small minority :D

That said, I'm sure LES would have chosen to put in the 530 had it been the better choice.

The 530 would have been our preference as well, but the panel is just not big enough to accommodate it with the configuration of other instruments that we have.

And I am one of those that prefers no GPS as it is right now, but I'm probably a very small minority

And if you don't want to use it, you can simply turn it off.  There is a full compliment of radios and navigation instruments that will allow you to fly without the GPS.
  • Upvote 3

Can't wait, you should do an instructional video on the autopilot systems. 

You could do instructional videos on aspects of the aircrafts. EG - Radios (Already done), Autopilot, overhead panel.. Etc..

Just suggesting! ;)

KEEP up the great work!! :D

Well, the overhead should be rather simple, maybe we will do that next.  :lol:

Any news?

I'm guessing we can expect some delays, there seem to have been some changes at LES, according to Goran:

Still looking at things and working on some new mesh for an added Garmin.  

There's been a large change in the LES world (which I'll disclose soon) and I've had to re-organize a few things and overcome a bit of an obstacle.  Work is continuing, though.

I guess I may as well let you guys know.

A few months ago, Theo approached me to let me know he wanted to go to university.  I have always been a huge fan of education, and I would never stand in the way of someone wanting to further theirs.  However, along with his regular job,  this also meant he wouldn't be able to dedicate any time to add on development.  So as hard as it was to have him leave, I had to respect his decision.

This meant we were stuck without a texturer.  Some names were thrown around, but in the end, I decided to start learning how to texture my own 3D mesh.  

This has not delayed anything because Jim is still coding systems, and he probably won't finish coding before I finish modeling and texturing.  

I pretty much picked up texturing within the first 2-3 weeks of starting, and we now have a re-textured Fire Tray (Under the glareshield.  I had to remodel it from new, close up photos), new gauges (they had a few issues) and I'm also adding a few fixes and new mesh, that will have to be mapped and baked, to the panel.

Regarding Theo's decision...it wasn't out of any kind negativity.  There were no fights, arguments or disagreements.  He just wanted to further his education, and it is a decision I respect.  

Any news?  Yes.  It will DEFINITELY be out some time AFTER this coming Monday.  Just don't know what day.

:P

• Upvote 4

I'm actually kind of enjoying texturing.  Theo's been helping me a little as well, to speed up my learning.
I've already run a few screenshots of my work past Cameron and he is more than satisfied.  

When it comes to scrutinizing add ons, you won't find many people as meticulous as Cameron.  

• Upvote 2