Cessna Citation and other things.

Goran_M

6 hours ago, bayareaaviation said:

I took a video about a year ago of a local Cessna 525 CJ1 starting up at my local airport. I edited the audio and got rid of the background noise in the raw footage. Might be worth checking out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8z9onuLBPc

At first i thought, i am watching a video and started wondering, why they where starting the engines with their doors still open. :lol:

I am not very bright... But nice sounds!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bayareaaviation said:

Are you thinking of doing real world Citation II liveries or fictional? Also, how many liveries are you planning to include?

Most will be real world, with maybe 2 or 3 fictional liveries.  I'll be making a paintkit and using that to make quite a few liveries.  Not sure of a number yet, but maybe around 10, give or take a few.  I have a nice little workflow developed, and pumping them out shouldn't be too much of a chore.  

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Won't take quite that long.  But it'll be worth the wait.  
Losing our texture artist was a huge setback, but we're in the final stages of overcoming that.
A few changes have been made to the panel.  When I'm done with texturing and animating everything on the panel, I'll post a few screenshots of everything working with the code we have in place.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Any plane by the LES team will be an auto-buy from me. They set the bar so high for the SAAB ... it still rules the roost; now alongside the IXEG 737 as far as I'm concerned.

Looking forward to the Citation .. good times to be flying X-Plane.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, pryoski said:

Any plane by the LES team will be an auto-buy from me. They set the bar so high for the SAAB ... it still rules the roost; now alongside the IXEG 737 as far as I'm concerned.

Looking forward to the Citation .. good times to be flying X-Plane.

I second that!!!

• Upvote 2