Sign in to follow this  
alxunru

Hi everyone!

Welcome to XP Jets section of X-Pilot.com! The site is promising to become a great X-Plane hub and we consider it a great honor to be a part of it. The sim is headed in exciting new directions and as a developer and sim user myself, I couldn't be happier. There are great things on the horizon that we're jumping to get in on and I'm sure that all of you out there are just itching to see for yourself. We're all for pushing the envelope to give all of you out there the best simulator experience possible.

We're going to be setting up our child forums here in the next few days including support for the last generation 777 and set up a few project threads so that we can keep everyone up to speed as to what is going on with development.

I'd like to extend a big thank you out to everyone who made X-Pilot.com a reality. This is going to be a great new home for Dhruv and myself to connect with our users and a great home for you to connect with us.

Once again, welcome!

Alex

As Alex has stated above, we're quite excited to be working with the X-Pilot administration. We hope to use this forum, along with our existing development blog on the XP Jets website, to post project updates, support information, and other important updates.

We'd like to encourage users of our current aircraft to post any issues they are experiencing in our support area here. While our current publicly available 777 is what we consider a "legacy" product, we are still committed to providing support for it aside from any major maintenance.

Once again, a warm welcome to all of you, and we hope that you all find this to be a valuable resource and community in your X-Plane arsenal!

so... whats going on with the 777? on xpjets you said a while ago to keep our eyes open for GE pics and there hasn't really been any updates in a while... sorry if i sound impatient and I know not to bug developers but im just so excited about this product!