Take Command! CRJ-200 Version 1.4.4 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.4.4 update for the Take Command! CRJ-200. All customers who have purchased the CRJ-200 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the CRJ-200 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.4.4 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviati...talog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the CRJ-200 purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a blue highlighted link to your update that says: "Take Command!: CRJ-200".

The new installer will detect whether this is a new install, or if you already have any CRJ-200 version installed. Depending on your current situation, the installer will run through the appropriate paths with you, including uninstalling all unnecessary items from the previous version!

Your liveries/downloaded paints will be safe in this process!

There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

[PFD]

-Made flight director needles a hair brighter and thicker to enhance readability

-Made side-slip indication work

[MFD]

-Added altitude prediction arc

-Added wind indicator

-Moved range indications to match the real ones

-Corrected missing VOR/ILS ID indication when no DME signal was received

-Fixed indication of non-existing next and final waypoints

[FMS]

-Improved the interaction of DME-Arc waypoints with the turn prediction

-Improved wind correction in holding patterns to adjust for different down- and upwind turn radii

-Fixed a bug that sometimes caused holdings to fail in areas with high magnetic variation, especially in strong wind

-Fixed a bug in the Linux version that caused a crash with SIDs at some airports

-Fixed a bug in the Windows version that caused the holding inbound course entry to be interpreted incorrectly

-Display again the name of stored/loaded route in the CO ROUTE field

-Several stability improvements to the HOLD and FPLN HOLD pages

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

Minor issue - the TAS and GS do not appear when on the ground. It's nice to see GS so I'm not guessing. I went from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4.

Not a bug - a feature. You need at least 80kts GS for a reliable TAS and wind indication. During takeoff roll, you will see the indications appearing.

Philipp

Not a bug - a feature. You need at least 80kts GS for a reliable TAS and wind indication. During takeoff roll, you will see the indications appearing.

So what about taxi speed? I fly online where i must stay below 25 GS... am i suppose to guess this now? if this is what is in the REAL CRJ.. that is fine but how do they know their GS during taxi?

Edited by Kyle

PFD turns off???

I love this plane also and try to study it but there is something strange with the PFD and the one to the right with maps etc.

When I load CRJ with engines running every display are on but after some seconds or so two of them go black...the PFD and the right(don't remember the name now;-)

I am on a iMac 27 i7.

What do I do wrong? or is this some bugg?or electric system issue setting?or maybe plugin conflict ? but when I move out some plugin ex saitekpanels it's still the same.

When I go from cold and dark and try to follow each step the PFD doesn't start and there is some knobs in the middle consol and also to the left where you adjust floodlight etc,the one one to the far left(display something..)is set to off but It's not possible to turn it on..all the other in that line are adjustable and the"hand"comes up like it should be possible.Proberly I'm doing something stupid here but would be happy if someone could guide me through this problem since its very frustrating and impossible to fly safe without those displays

What do I do wrong? or is this some bugg?or electric system issue setting?or maybe plugin conflict ? but when I move out some plugin ex saitekpanels it's still the same.

Hello! This section of the forums is for customers who have purchased from X-Aviation only. As we do not have an order from you for the CRJ, please contact your original point of sale for assistance!

Oh!Sorry! I just wanted to solv some problems for myself and your customer.Anyway I solved the problem myself.I removeved the old crj folder before I copied the new one,then it asked for serial Nr  and the problem was gone.It was not written that you should remove it first.It was written that it should replace properly and update by it self.It seemed to be some issue with the registration then..I give this info for free and will not charge you ;-))

Hi, Chabel,

I can appreciate your willingness to participate and help, however, part of the reason we separate these issues is because the plug-ins are different for what we sell vs. what you bought. As such, the way your issue exists does not apply the same way to X-Aviation customers.

Thanks!

Hello!

Ok!,hm I didnt know there was diffrent versions on this plane..anyway this was not a plugin issue.

You mean that the aircraft eg behave diffrent in the air depending where I purchase it?or is it just two ways of programming the same thing??

I really want to know since I am looking for the most real thing as possible.Maybe this question is impossible to answer but its makes it a little bit complecated

for the custumer to know which one is the best...according to the price maybe yours is the best then?:-)Onnestly I didnt know this

regards

christian