[SOLVED] Clean Base Textures

od1canod

I am a huge fan of this plane and will continue to rant about how much! If this gives you any idea, I was spending most of my time in FS2004 flying the PMDG 737NG and running WestJet flights in Western Canada. I am now spending that time in XP9 in the CRJ running Jazz or Skywest routes in Western Canada/US!

Here's my question: I did one repaint, the NavCan Flight Inspection version up on the .org and it was fun and educational to do. (Gimp seems good but I'm no graphics pro!). I did see a user that had some clean base files for the CRJ and I did get those through a post on the .org forum, but they are not quite right. Although they clean up the dirt they also take out things like rivets and seams.

Is there any way to get some base files (CRJ_Alas.psd, CRJ_Fuselaje.psd, CRJ_Motores.psd and CRJ_Puertas.psd) that have a clean, off the assemby line white look to them? I'd love to recreate my NavCan and try some other repaints with a clean "new" look to them.

As well, any pointers about doing the paints would be awesome!

Regards,

Owen