Orcair

Hello All,

I have finally decided to create an airplane for X-Plane after downloading many for a couple of years. Being from Canada, I have decided to create the CRJ-1000NG.

I have been following Dan Klaue's tutorials and I hope to create a beautiful aircraft as an end result. This project will be freeware! I do not have that much time so it might take a while as school must come first.

My Goal:

-Planemaker Model used with Blender

-Basic 3-D Cockpit/Updated Later as I gain experience

-Maybe a Cabin

Thanks,

Orcair

If anyone has any information regarding the CRJ1000 please message me. Thanks. I have a basic three view but it is quite small and blurry.

Orcair......even the simple planes take forever! I started building about 2 years ago a DG6a (Mr Mulligan 1930's high wing racer......), got the information and everything but nothing is as easy as it looks :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Orcair......even the simple planes take forever! I started building about 2 years ago a DG6a (Mr Mulligan 1930's high wing racer......), got the information and everything but nothing is as easy as it looks :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

:) As I am learning. It is taking me forever to find good quality 3-view pictures of the CRJ-1000. However it seems that I have been prevented from posting on the .org so I am unsure what has happened. So I will be posting updates just here I guess. -Orcair

Why can you not post on .org?

I believe it was because I stated in the CRJ thread that after I finished the CRJ I would work on the Q300. I have apologized for saying the comment about the Q300 but it says the admin has taken away my posting privileges. Its all right though, X-Pilot Ftw! :)

Edited by Orcair

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on the fuselage, however I am realizing what little skill I have in texturing aircraft. Once I complete the fuselage is there anybody interested in perhaps making 2-3 skins. I was thinking Bombardier House, Brit Air and Air Nostrum. If you would like to help please PM me. Thank you Orcair.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just my advice:

Don't do a CRJ1000. We already have an [excellent] CRJ200 and a very good CRJ700 which is in development. It would be a repetition, if you know what I mean. But by all means, build an aircraft!

I have ended development due to this good quote. No need to add a semi-quality product to this line :) I will try working on smaller things first and maybe come back to this in a few years. This project is closed now. I thought I had posted this a month ago, sorry for the late news.

• Upvote 1