The core updates I am waiting for

aviatop

I've created this topic for everybody to post here updates which he is waiting for the most.

I think it wil be nice for Javier and Philipp to check this one to see the trend of what their customers want to have in this amazing aircraft.

Here is my "wish-list":

1. Appropriate air-cond system (10th &14th stage);

2. TCAS;

3. Wind direction and speed indicator;

4. Magenta altitude ark on PFD;

5. F/D logic (TO/GA button, remove FD lights from MCP, FD button does not activate F/D on ground, only by TO/GA button, magenta flight directors on MFD must be a bit thiner);

6. Custom sounds (the real one is like a music box on the ground;);

This list contains major updates only. I hope developers will check them and in the near future we will see them completed ;)

If any material needed (photos, videos, manuals) just request it. We can make it better together.

Best Regards.

Maksim.

Hi!

Well I don't know if we will continue the development of the plane or not, depends of several things. Time will tell. but I must say that the 10th stage is done, and the custom sounds are already there. Turbine sound studios made the recording of real CRJ200s to put inside the CRJ200. This was introduced in the 1.2 version.

But if we would continue the development we have things more important to do first like:

1. Vnav advisories and Fuel prediction

2. Failure system

But I know implement things in the CRJ takes time and effort to Philipp who made a huge work already. Of course I would like to see the most complete CRJ in market (well. Already it is the most complete CRJ in all the sims).

Hi!

Well I don't know if we will continue the development of the plane or not, depends of several things. Time will tell. but I must say that the 10th stage is done

I hope the development will be alive until this project becomes almost a copy of the real one plane

and the custom sounds are already there. Turbine sound studios made the recording of real CRJ200s to put inside the CRJ200. This was introduced in the 1.2 version.

Yeah, I see. But some core sounds are still missing, i.e warning/caution sound, connected with the warning/caution light.

But if we would continue the development we have things more important to do first like:

2. Failure system

This updates are important too even they are much more difficult to make.

I think some of them from my list are simpler and include work not only for Philipp;)

But I know implement things in the CRJ takes time and effort to Philipp who made a huge work already. Of course I would like to see the most complete CRJ in market (well. Already it is the most complete CRJ in all the sims).

Yes, it is the most complete CRJ now in all sims, absolutely right;)

Hope it will be much more complete, than now.

Thank you for your point of view according the future of the project, Javier.

Maksim.

Hi!

Well I don't know if we will continue the development of the plane or not, depends of several things. Time will tell. but I must say that the 10th stage is done, and the custom sounds are already there. Turbine sound studios made the recording of real CRJ200s to put inside the CRJ200. This was introduced in the 1.2 version.

2. Failure system

Please Javier keep going with your great project!